A 30-something with genetically missing teeth, impinging overbite, severely closed bite, 16 missing teeth, braces in 1986 & 2007, dental implants and three jaw surgeries undergoes 4th surgery. All these problems are due to an inherited AXIN2 genetic mutation.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Baseline and post three surgery pics

I don't have the post surgery #4 pics yet. Remind me never to wear my hair like the second pic again. Thanks.


2007 (pre all surgeries)


March 2011 (post first three surgeries)

3 comments:

  1. Jen, that is probably the strangest bite I've ever seen in all of my years as a dentist. You look great at this point in the process and I look forward to your continued transformation. Roy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Dental work is something that just everyone needs. Our products are ceramic self-ligating brackets, dental photographic mirror and orthodontic manufacturer china.

    Thanks,
    @Sinoortho

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info.For good treatment https://www.kristelleklearaligners.com

    ReplyDelete