A 30-something with genetically missing teeth, impinging overbite, severely closed bite, 16 missing teeth, braces in 1986 & 2007, dental implants and three jaw surgeries undergoes 4th surgery. All these problems are due to an inherited AXIN2 genetic mutation.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Slacker

That's me! But here is a gem from life After jaw surgery.
We are getting ready for bed in front of the bathroom mirror.

Husband: what is on your lip?
Me: (looks). Hmmmm
Husband: it looks like dried blood. You must have bitten it and not realized it.
Me: I guess so! I think I walked around most of the day like that and no one told me. Maybe they didn't notice?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jen,

    Just stopping by to say "Hello"! How have you been?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info.For good treatment reach https://www.kristelleklearaligners.com

    ReplyDelete