A 30-something with genetically missing teeth, impinging overbite, severely closed bite, 16 missing teeth, braces in 1986 & 2007, dental implants and three jaw surgeries undergoes 4th surgery. All these problems are due to an inherited AXIN2 genetic mutation.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 18

Today I don't have a lot of energy. Not sure why. I sat a lot of the day. I get up and do something, and then I rest for a while.

My chin has really been paining me lately. It feels numb and cold and tingly. My lips are still completely numb and quite swollen and my upper lip is really sore. There are still a lot of stitches under my upper lip (they did the majority of my upper jaw cutting there) and I have to keep wax on the brackets to keep my lips from bleeding. There is also an irritating stitch there.

My lower implant restoration mostly stopped hurting so that is a plus. My sinuses have improved slightly on the pain front.

No comments:

Post a Comment