A 30-something with genetically missing teeth, impinging overbite, severely closed bite, 16 missing teeth, braces in 1986 & 2007, dental implants and three jaw surgeries undergoes 4th surgery. All these problems are due to an inherited AXIN2 genetic mutation.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 5



I really haven't had too much pain lately. I take Motrin twice a day and the Hydrocodone maybe twice a day. Last night I got myself into trouble. P was at work my mom was giving V a bath and all these nerve spasms hit me all over my face plus throbbing ears. P got me the painkillers, water, and made me feel so much better with a smoothie. I think I let it go too long, because it didn't kick in as I had hoped.

There is still tons of sinus drainage and swelling. WHEN IS THE NOSE FAUCET GOING TO STOP?

I brushed the teeth I could reach with saltwater and tried to rinse, but when your mouth is splinted and banded and almost swollen shut, it wasn't too successful. My mouth and teeth feel GROSS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment