A 30-something with genetically missing teeth, impinging overbite, severely closed bite, 16 missing teeth, braces in 1986 & 2007, dental implants and three jaw surgeries undergoes 4th surgery. All these problems are due to an inherited AXIN2 genetic mutation.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

day 9


I don't feel like posting today because I felt actually fairly decent yesterday but then am having lots of sinus pain. Ugh. I just want to get back to normal!!! It hurts just to be on the computer. My sinus are full of cement. Vi was up coughing all night too. I'm in HELL I think sometimes.

The only positive point? My swelling is waaayyyy down.

Need a side view pic. Like the dishtowel around my neck to catch all the drool from my numb unable to close lips? The left eye swelling has turned into a black eye.

1 comment: